There is CSE demo and document that demonstrate many parts of ServiceComb
development. I think ServiceComb should create one too. For users, I think
generate code is not very important thing. But a sample project and the
documents about the project can help a lot.

https://github.com/huawei-microservice-demo/porter

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "??????"<yangyong.zh...@qq.com>;
????????: 2018??3??26??(??????) ????10:15
??????: "dev"<dev@servicecomb.apache.org>;

????: Propose adding maven archetypes in Java Chassis

Hi All:
   Although we had provide many samples to show how develop a microservice
using chassis,I think we must provide some maven archetypes in order to help
users start development quickly,including:

   1.business-service-pojo
     Archetype for create a common microservice using pojo provider.
   2.business-service-springmvc
     Archetype for create a common microservice using springmvc provider.
   3.business-service-with-spring-boot
     Archetype for create a common microservice using
spring-boot-starter-provider.
   4.edge-service
     Archetype for create an edge microservice using servicecomb edge-core with
a general router dispatcher.
   5.edge-service-with-zuul
     Archetype for create an edge microservice using spring cloud zuul.
   6.auth-service
     Archetype for create an auth microservice with a simple jwt(Json Web
Token) authentication.

   After we publish these archetypes,uses can generate them by "mvn
archetype:generate" and modify further.

 Regards
 yangyong.zheng