Hi everyone:
    In order to fully show features of ServiceComb, I think we can use it to
construct a classic micro-service style project step by step (also can called
hand by hand) :
 1. Use ServiceCenter to support services register and discover;
2. Includes edge service, user service with authentication and some other
business services develped by Java Chassis;
3. Use Apollo to support dynamic config;
4. Include a composite service to do complex business logic;
5. In composite service we will use Saga to show eventually data consistency
solution;
6. Show logs, metrics, tracing etc in operation phase.

     Each small step of the construction will check a branch and write a wiki
to let user known what we had done, like:
0.0.1 -> 1. Implement user service
0.0.2 -> 2. Add authentication in user service
0.0.3 -> 3. Implement edge service

     Then user can learn how to develop with ServiceComb faster, and can use
this project as a scaffold.

     I had complete a small part of this program here :
https://github.com/zhengyangyong/scaffold/wiki (English version is coming soon).

     Any other ideas or suggestions are welcome !

 Yangyong Zheng
 Best Regards !