Hi Willem,

I think it's a good way for maintaining the release candidates, for
service-center this can be easily done but I have some worries for java-chassis
and saga.

As per the mailing thread referred by you we need to keep release candidates
with xx-rc-yy as suffix and once the vote passes from IPMC then we can rename
and tags and release candidate and remove the rc suffix and then publish it,
but for java components which are released using nexus will have some
challenges as we cannot change the release names without re-building the
complete package.

Any suggestions on how to address this issue?

Regards
Asif