Add some commentary, more and more companies and users have used or
participated in contributing to the Servicecomb community. They are Huawei
Cloud Core Network,Huawei Cloud EI,Huawei Cloud Security,Huawei Consumer
Business Cloud,Huawei Device
Cloud,ChangHong,Isofstone,Pactera,Greentown,Gaomai
Zhiyuan,Ceewa,MedSci,Hangling and so on since ServiceComb has been
incubating.