ServiceComb is an open source project that has been adopted for a variety
of commercial scenarios. As wrote in the report, at least more than 10
users have used ServiceComb for commercial use.

Therefore, our integration testing will be more and more comprehensive and
huge,  it is a good idea to resolve this problem, but directly separating
the inheritance test to the independent project will cause some problems:

1. This is contrary to the ordinary practice of open source projects,
causing the unconsistent experience for our developers.
2. When the developers commmit, they will need to commit to both projects,
which will affect the uniform traceability of the test code and function
code.
3. The results of the integration test will lag, which will have an impact
on the community's timely feedback when submitting the function code.

So my suggestion is whether it can be compromised:
Select out the time-consuming parts of the integration test and then reduce
the run cycle, but don't strip it into separate branches.

Any other thoughts?

Best Regards,
---
Zen Lin
zenlintechnofr...@gmail.com
Focused on Micro Service and Apache ServiceComb

wjm wjm <zzz...@gmail.com> 于2018年7月10日周二 上午9:41写道: