Hi, Lance,

I think you provide a tool that can convert the old ServiceComb
configuration into Istio related setting files, am I right?

It could save some time of user if they want to migrate to Istio.  But I'd
like to see a user story to show us a whole picture.
You can take a look at this[1] as an example.

[1]
https://developer.okta.com/blog/2018/07/11/ci-cd-spring-boot-jenkins-x-kubernetes

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang