Hi all??
   We had integration with Apollo for support dynamic config in Java Chassis,
our CI will pull up apollo docker containers for test
(nobodyiam/apollo-quick-start and lijasonvip/apollodb), this step is very slow
and easy failed.
   I found that we are only use apollo openapi
(https://github.com/ctripcorp/apollo/wiki/Apollo%E5%BC%80%E6%94%BE%E5%B9%B3%E5%8F%B0)
 to get configurations from it, code below :

 private static RestTemplate rest = new RestTemplate();
 ResponseEntity<String> exchange = rest.exchange(composeAPI(), HttpMethod.GET,
entity, String.class);

  It is a general http GET request, so I think we only need start up a http
server and direct return a default configuration content for this url in order
to simulate the apollo server, that is enough.

   Any thoughts?

 Best Regards & Thanks!
 Yangyong Zheng