Hello All,

The issues which are reported has been fixed by this PR[1], the licenses were
present in the license folder but the link to it in the main LICENSE file was
missing and the links to the User Guide in the Service-Center UI has been
updated now.

I am closing this vote now, we will make a new release and send for voting in
another thread.

Thanks all for helping us to verify the release.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-servicecomb-service-center/pull/397

Regards
Asif