I think Sure is just want SC provide some filtering query on the
server side, we don't need to let the server cached all the query
result.
We just let the client to find out what they want to know, server
don't need to send all the data to the client unless the client wants
them.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem