of course.
These two days are busy with supporting ServiceComb community activities...
Currently, I have already completed the modification and submitted it.
If there is a problem with the follow-up, I will submit the PR and fix it
in time.

Best Wishes & Regards
Mabin

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月13日周二 上午10:48写道: