Hi Zen Lin,

Seems today there was already a meeting where Saga Folk's joined in for a
discussion for change in the repo name, Willem has already updated the
Community Page with the MOM.

For next week I would suggest all the members of ServiceComb can join in, how
about we have our next meeting on 3rd December 15:00 CST.

If everyone is okay with the time then I can create a Zoom meeting link and
then you can publish the article to a larger audience.

Regards
Asif