+1 Binding

Suggestion  : servicecomb-pack seems to be a very generic word, the repository
name should be something which helps to make out the content of the repository
just by name, here servicecomb-pack does not reflects anything related to
transaction management which this project offers. Just my opinion.

Regards
Asif