Here is the draft of the board report this month (We need to submit it
to the board before 9th Jan). Please let me know if any thing is
missing or you have any questions about it.

 -  a microservice framework that provides a set of tools and
components to make development and deployment of cloud applications
easier.

## Issues:
 -  There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - ServiceComb PMC did saga-actuator and pack release this month.

## Health report:
 - The mails and commits activity are as good as usual.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 16 PMC members.

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 18 committers.

## Releases:

 - ServiceComb Pack 0.3.0 was released on Wed Jan 02 2019
 - ServiceComb Saga Actuator 0.3.0 was released on Tue Dec 18 2018

## Mailing list activity:

This month there are 1225 emails sent to servicecomb.apache.org by 38
people, divided into 796 topics
  Top 5 member:
  GitBox: 541 email(s)
  ASF GitHub Bot (JIRA): 208 email(s)
  ningji...@apache.org: 118 email(s)
  Willem Jiang (JIRA): 105 email(s)
  liu...@apache.org: 45 email(s)

 - dev@servicecomb.apache.org:
    - This month there are 56 emails sent by 18 people, divided into 12 topics.

 - iss...@servicecomb.apache.org:

## JIRA activity:

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang