Hi All,

It's good relocate all the samples of servicecomb to a common place but all the
current projects should have clear pointers on their main Readme to re-direct
user to samples, also samples can be arranged properly in the new project using
some indexing so that it's easy for new users to find out the correct samples.
Just my Opinion.

Regards
Asif