useful for all scenes, i just write edge as a example, because edge has the
most serious problem with jvm meta overflow
edge and normal microservice share the same mechanism

compatible problem include:

   - some customer's handler and filter customization maybe need some
   change, because:
      -
org.apache.servicecomb.swagger.invocation.SwaggerInvocation#swaggerArguments
      will change name or removed
      - java datatype in operationMeta will not always present
   - abandon highway, change to highway2, because highway codec based on
   ProtoStuff, ProtoStuff depend on strong type and not compatible to ProtoBuf
   for some datatye
   - ......

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2019年1月31日周四 下午9:07写道: