-1.
Here are the issues I found.
For the binary part we need to put the License and NOTICE file on root
directory.
If the License file are Apache License without any change, we don't
need to put them into the license directory.
For the sh512 the format is different with the old one we use.

We also need to updated the last part of the voting mail.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem