Hello,all
Recently, I have made a return visit to some users in the community, many
of whom reported that the documents on our website were unfriendly and
imperfect. They are looking forward to our improvement. I checked the
relevant documents and found that our documentation is relatively complete,
but there are still some problems, that is, we did not perform a good
indexing and classification, and some of the valuable things were placed in
a very secret place,the users are very hard to find it. So we need to
modify it. Here are some proposals:
1 Add a list of items to display projects.
2 Add the banner page, display the latest activities and release noties
dynamically.
3 Adjust the navigation bar to provide a clearer classification and
highlight the content that is useful for users.
4 Sort and constitution documents.

Best Wishes & Regards