Hi Lei,

It's a great news for the Clustering feature of ServiceComb.
Next week, I will do a ServiceComb introduction presentation for the
colleague student, this tasks could be a big start point for them.
It could be great if you can break the tasks into small easy pieces
for them to take part in.

Thanks,

Willem