Hi, everyone

After some related discussions, I thought about this matter carefully.

My current plan is to prioritize the development of two Java language common
clients
that are connected to servicecomb-service-center and servicecomb-kie
respectively in the ServiceComb project.

The development plan for the components that connect to SpringCloud will be
considered later.