Glad to hear that.  Besides simple public key authentication between
microservices,  we can go further to role based authentication and share ideas
of servicecomb-fence to make them better.
发件人:yangcong <yangcong_...@163.com>
收件人:dev <dev@servicecomb.apache.org>
时 间:2019-10-12 10:51:43
主 题:Add authentication authentication features to go-chassis

Hello,everyone!

In the ServiceComb community project, authentication is an important feature to
ensure reliable service. In order to make the ServiceComb project help more
developers, I want to develop some authentication features to other
micro-service projects.

At present, java-chassis has done the authentication feature based on the Java
language. I want to do authentication for go-chassis project reference the
java-chassis project. In the future, I will improve this part of the function.

Its basic process is as follows:

When the microservice is started, a secret key pair is generated and the public
key is registered to the service center.
The consumer signs the message withr private key before accessing the provider.
The provider obtains the consumer public key from the service center and
verifies the signed message.

yang cong

yangcong_...@163.com

签名由网易邮箱大师定制