Hi William,

I have read your email in detail. I have learned about the relationship
between openapi-generator( https://github.com/OpenAPITools/openapi-generator)
 and swagger-codegen(https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-codegen) . When
upgrading to openapi v3, we used openapi-generator in our project(
https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-toolkit/blob/fa55b53ae66e5e6323dba88339b1eb0014003c15/toolkit-distribution/src/release/LICENSE#L347).
There are no hard-to-solve problems in the current use. If there is a
problem, I will give feedback in time. Thanks

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2019年10月21日周一 下午5:06写道: