+1, I've considered the integration but I found that the current
plugin configuration is a little confusing to me.

It tries to do different works by different parameter values and
on/off different parameters, it's a little complex and easy to misuse.
See this: https://github.com/apache/servicecomb-toolkit#321-configuration

Considering we will integrates more functions in the future, we should
find a more easy and less misuse way to configure plugin.

Besides, I created SCB-1552[1] SCB-1554[1] before for oas-validator
integration work.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1552
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SCB-1554

Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月18日周一 上午8:32写道: