This road map is very excellent. I agree with the above development route.
But for the "Scaffold code generation" feature, maybe we can keep the
compatibility with swagger2.0?
There are a lot of features to be implemented.
What features do we want to include in the next release (0.2.0)?

Daniel Qian <chanjars...@gmail.com> 于2019年11月17日周日 下午9:14写道: