Hello All,

We are glad to announce that ServiceComb community has approved the Apache
ServiceComb Pack 0.7.0 release with the following results:

+1 binding: 3 (Liu Bao, Zheng Feng, Willem Jiang)

We will be publishing the release binaries soon.

On behalf of ServiceComb Team

Thanks all for your participation in this vote.

Lei Zhang <zhang...@apache.org> 于2022年5月16日周一 09:42写道: