Dear ServiceComb Developers,

As you know, the Apache Software Foundation takes our users' security
seriously, and defines sensible release and security processes to make sure
potential security issues are dealt with responsibly. These indirectly also
protect our committers, shielding individuals from personal liability. Some
of this process is necessarily done in private; as we practice responsible
disclosure.

We are seeing potential security issues are reported privately to the
ServiceComb PMC, but the PMC currently does not appear to have the
bandwidth to triage (and, if necessary, fix and disclose) them.

On behalf of the PMC: would anyone be interested in helping out here? If
so, please contact priv...@servicecomb.apache.org with secur...@apache.org
in Cc.

Kind regards,

The ASF Security Team