Hi all,

as discussed with Lars this afternoon, I begin some test on the servicemix-exec to support WSDL.

I have added a first very basic WSDL for servicemix-exec endpoints:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/engines/servicemix-exec/trunk/src/main/resources/servicemix-exec.wsdl

I haven't yet defined complex type in messages, it's only to give you an overview of that I have in mind. For now, it's a "static" WSDL, it's not generated using JAX-WS using the servicemix-exec marshaler interface for example, but maybe we can generate it at build time.

In the endpoint, I plan to do:
- in the validate() method: WSDL validation and replace some WSDL attribute using endpoint attribute (to adapt binding name, etc). - in the start() method: loading of the WSDL and registering WSDL definition in the endpoint definition and definition document in the endpoint descriptor.

I know that it's very early and I haven't yet do a lot of thing, but I would like to have any of your feedbacks.

Thanks guys,
Regards
JB
--