Which groupId should be used?

1. org.apache.servicemix.tooling
2. org.apache.servicemix.archetypes

On 06.03.2014 20:37, Krzysztof Sobkowiak wrote:
Hi

The archetypes form servicemix-archetypes have groupId org.apache.servicemix.tooling. Should the archetypes in servicemix5 have the same groupId or org.apache.servicemix.archetypes?

Best regards
Krzysztof

Hi,

+1 for point 1 (even if the archetypes are not really tight to a ServiceMix version).

Regards
JB