Hi guys,

I prepared the board report for this month. Please take a look and let
me know if I missed anything. I would like to submit the report asap.
Thanks !

The mission of Apache ServiceMix project is to create and maintain a flexible,
open-source integration container, powered by OSGi, that unifies the features
and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, and Karaf into a powerful
runtime platform you can use to build your own integrations solutions.

## Issues:
No issue requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (15 years ago)
There are currently 50 committers and 21 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2017-03-15.
- No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2016-03-13.

## Project Activity:
Recent Releases:
- bundles-2023.12
We are now preparing bundles-2024.02 release.

## Community Health:
Still in maintenance mode. The karaf-integration distribution should
be provided by the Karaf community soon as an alternative to SMX
distribution. It's planned for Karaf 4.5.0.