Hi

I have prepared the board report for June. As we are late I'd like to post is asap. Please take a look and let me know if it is ok.

The mission of Apache ServiceMix project is to create and maintain a flexible,
open-source integration container, powered by OSGi, that unifies the features
and functionality of Apache ActiveMQ, Camel, CXF, and Karaf into a powerful
runtime platform you can use to build your own integrations solutions.

## Issues:
No issue requiring board attention.

## Membership Data:
Apache ServiceMix was founded 2007-09-19 (15 years ago) There are currently 50
committers and 21 PMC members in this project. The Committer-to-PMC ratio is
roughly 7:3.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2017-03-15.
- No new committers. Last addition was Andrea Cosentino on 2016-03-13.

## Project Activity:
Recent Releases:
- bundles-2024.03
- bundles-2024.05

## Community Health:
Still in maintenance mode. The ServiceMix community is working on camel-karaf
to support camel 4.x. Karaf 4.5.0 will provide the kataf-integration
distribution as alternative for SMX. Karaf 4.5.x will wrap the bundles on the
fly and the further maintenance of ServiceMix Bundles will be no more
required. We will be able to move the project to attic soon.