To: <dev@shale.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 1:42 PM
Subject: Re: Nightly builds redirected and a couple of website todos

On 7/6/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

For the logo, I'd like to go with James's idea of having a contest for user submitted logos (both for the site and for a "Powered by Shale" image that apps could use). The prerequisite is you have to subscribe to the user list
to submit :-).

Right, but are we going to leave the _Struts_ logo in place until that
happens?  We need something in the interim, whether it's plain text or
a tempoarary logo.

Oops... http://shale.apache.org is coming up blank.  index.html is
zero bytes.  What happened?

--