the mailed ended in that list.

thanks for heads up, wendy

-Matt

On 7/13/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 7/11/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sure. I think that should be manageable.
> As mailed before, mailed my "request" to the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]", but no
answer yet.
> I think only ASF member can *hang out* there.

While looking for the NDA form, I noticed this:

"If you are interested in representing the ASF on a new or existing
expert group that doesn't have ASF representation, or participating
with the existing activities on an expert group, please send email to
the JCP open list and indicate your interest."
 -- http://www.apache.org/jcp/