On 8/4/06, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 8/4/06, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > shale.goodies.petstore ?
>
> I like it except for one problem.  What is the maven group id?  If it
> starts with shale, people browsing ibiblio might get confused and
> wonder where the rest of the stuff is?

The Maven groupId would probably be com.google.code.shale-goodies,
since that's the domain name we "own".

It doesn't necessarily have to match the package name.

The group-id in the pom we've been playing with for svn access has a groupId
of "shale-goodies", which seems a good enough identifier for our purposes.
Alternatively, reusing whatever top level package name we choose would also
be fine with me.

--
Wendy

Craig