I'm ready to start contributing.  Craig already has a pretty good
start on the wiki.  My plan is to add a few features ideas to the wiki
and also to post those features ideas here for discussion.

Sean

On 8/23/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/21/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If you have tried out the dialog manager feature of Shale, you're probably
> well aware that it has some limitations and bugs.  Indeed, I see improving
> this as the most important thing to tackle next.  In reviewing the
> outstanding bug reports, it looks like we will need to rearchitect the
> current implementation.  That means now is a good opportunity to review the
> requirements that the feature tries to meet, as well as evaluate a few
> implementation approaches, before we tackle the code itself.
>
> To that end, I've set up a wiki page[1] where we'll accumulate current
> thinking.
<snip/>

Great, this interests me quite a bit :-) I'll make some comments on
there later today or tomorrow. Not sure what the protocol is here, for
user comments, but I'll prefix with [Rahul] for some such, for good
measure.

-Rahul