On 8/24/06, David Geary <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Would anyone like to review material on Shale dialogs from the upcoming 2nd
ed of Core JSF (about 15 pages)? I have an example with a Bill Pay dialog
that has a Wire Transfer subdialog. The data entered into the subdialog is
incorporated into the enclosing dialog's data, so it's pertinent to our
current dialog discussion.

<snip/>

I see you have many offers already ;-)

If you want to please the MDD crowd (and there is value in that IMO),
you might want to sketch out some state machine diagrams (if you
haven't already). If you post the entire dialog-config (I think the
one you posted is incomplete), I can draw'em up in Rational if you
want. For instance, here is the Shale usecases log on / edit profile
example:

(long, possibly fragmented URLs)

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/scxml/usecases/shale-dialogs/log-on-dialog.jpg

http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/scxml/usecases/shale-dialogs/edit-profile-dialog.jpg