On 10/9/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Since shale-master-1 depends on apache-apache-2.pom (both are
released) but has snapshot repo for the distr. management, the build
tries to get the apache-apache-2 only from the snapshot repo.

In my corp. environment, when don't use snapshots.
Howto enforce the build to download apache-apache-2 from a *valid* repo ?=
(valid means non-snap)

The 'apache' pom org.apache:apache:2 does not exist in the snapshot
repository, so you couldn't be downloading it from one.  I don't know
why Maven won't look in the central repo for the pom... are you behind
a proxy?

Having the snapshot repo in <distributionManagement><repository> isn't
ideal.  I like the MyFaces build better, which stages releases under
people.apache.org/builds, but I don't want to change the Shale build
without writing up a release procedure, and I haven't even managed to
do that for MyFaces yet.

--
Wendy