On 11/13/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 11/13/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 11/13/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
<snip/>

> > OK, can't seem to reproduce this locally (even without the JCL and
> > BeanUtils cleanup, since the dialog-scxml module doesn't yet have
> > that). I'm on:
> >
> > XP SP2
> > Tomcat 5.0.28 (using manager to undeploy)
>

> I'm on XP SP2 as well, using Tomcat 5.5.17 and using manager to
undeploy.
> The symptoms I get is that everything gets deleted out of the
webapps/xxxxx
> directory except WEB-INF/lib/shale-dialog-basic-xxx.jar, so the
directory
> itself cannot be deleted.
>
> I'm going to try 5.0.x as well as a more recent version of 5.5 to see if
the
> behavior changes for me.

<snap/>

I got 5.5.17 and got shale-dialog-basic-1.0.4-SNAPSHOT.jar to lock on
undeploy as you had indicated previously. The dialog-scxml test app
undeployed successfully.

Can you please try shale-test-dialog-scxml ?

Interesting ... that works under 5.5.20, while the dialog-basic test app
fails (as it did before I started changing anything about the cleanup).  Now
to figure out what we're doing differently ...

-Rahul

Craig