Hi!
> Try out the current support by setting context init parameter "
> org.apache.shale.tiger.SCAN_PACKAGES".  The value is a comma delimited
> list
> of individual JAR filenames (shale-tiger.jar) and package prefixes (
> org.apache.shale.foo).
As far as I remember I just implemented the "package prefix" scan as
this is the most powerful thing.

> And yes, this *really* needs to be documented :-).
Yea - I know. I'll try to find some spare minutes to submit a patch with
a short documentation.

@Gary: See [1] to get a quick overview about the configuration (though,
ignore the jar part).
There you'll also find a tool which helps you to figure out which
packages to configure in SCAN_PACKAGES by scanning the classpath, but if
you are the developer of an application it shouldn't be that that hard
to figure out manually ;-)

Ciao,
Mario

[1] http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-301