I meant registration.  I *really* wanted to present a talk but that
would probably stress my already busy schedule to the breaking point.
My idea for a talk would be to show how you can use various open
source technologies (Shale, MyFaces, Spring and Hibernate) together to
achieve some elegant and practical real worlds solutions.  Basically
show some "best practices" and possible ways to solve various problems
one is likely to encounter.

Anyways it seems we are a ways off from the registration period so
I'll sit tight.

Sean

On 1/9/07, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 1/8/07, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Anyone know when the signup is?

You mean signup for papers, or for registering?  The closing date for papers
is Jan 15, but I don't know when the attendance registration will open.

Sean

Craig