On 1/24/07, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/24/07, Sean Schofield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think we should release all modules together and keep the numbers in
> sync.  So if there's an important fix that can't wait in the core,
> that just means releasing everything else as 1.0.5 too.  If nothing
> has changed in the trunk for a module then its easy to just tag it and
> vote.

And if something has changed that we do *not* want to release yet, we
can branch from the last release and apply only those changes.

Agreed ... although if we are true to the idea that only bugfixes go on the
1.0 branch, and new stuff is on the trunk, this should not be an issue very
often.

Craig

(We're actually attempting this in MyFaces to fix a portlet bug in
MyFaces Core 1.1.4, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere atm...)

--
Wendy