Here are some of important issues i solved, we can consider to add them to
RC2 release note.

New Feature
1.User can do data masking by using ShardingProxy(#2443).
2.User can use Leaf-segment generator to get distributed ID(#1775).

API
1.Delete API and configuration item of sharding logicIndex(#2464).

Optimization
1.Renew modified dataSources, not all the datasources to improve
performance for configuration orchestration(#1427).

Module Refactoring
1.The Refactoring of SQL rewriting module(#2275).

Bug Fix
1.Fix wrong SQL rewriting for  `Create/Alter/Drop index` with indexName
quoted with quoteCharacters(#2312).
2.Fix NullPointerException when append generated-key value for `INSERT`
statement(#2252).