Hi William and LiDong,

Thanks for your detailed schedule. And thanks for clickhouse's rich experience
as well. :)

We will consider this proposal seriously.

How about this co-meetup, everybody of ShardingSphere?

Best wishes,
Trista

| |
Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master