Hi Sheng and Yonglun,

Keep in mind i do not know ShardingSphere plugin well, here is my understanding.

ShardingSphere plugin for Skywalking is based on legacy version of
ShardingSphere, so there is no problem if user adopt legacy ShardingSphere +
any version Skywalking. Now the point is whether we should provide enhancement
to make ShardingSphere plugin compatible with latest version of ShardingSphere,
right?
However ISSUE[1]  is likely to be a bug for current ShardingSphere plugin.

@Liang, what do you think?

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/issues/3984

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org