Great job!

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 02/10/2020 20:58,Zhang Yonglun<zhangyong...@apache.org> wrote:
incubator-shardingsphere-doc has been merged into
incubator-shardingsphere/docs via
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/pull/4226

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShardingSphere

guangyuan wang <wangguangy...@apache.org> 于2020年1月20日周一 下午4:58写道:

I think it's a good idea. As I am a contributor whose first contribution in
the sharding sphere is the modification in docs.
This will encourage the contributor to participate in the sharding sphere,
especially for those new players.

Zhiyi Yan <cathyzh...@gmail.com> 于2020年1月17日周五 下午3:49写道:

+1. Good idea!
It makes easier to find examples.

---------
Zhiyi Yan (Zhyee)
Apache ShardingSphere

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年1月17日周五 下午12:16写道:

Hi ShardingSphere community,

I'd like to discuss about merge docs[1] and examples[2] repos into the
trunk repo[3].

The benefit is encourage potential contributors begin from docs and
examples. Docs and examples are same important with source codes, it
is a
good way to decrease the bar to participant the community.

After merging, the structure of project may be:

```
-- src
-- docs
-- examples