Hi jingshang,

Thanks for your PR to make it better.
In order to make the task status of parser optimization updated, could you give
your feedback to [1][2]?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3914#issuecomment-581108911
[2]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3914#issuecomment-583220969

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 02/9/2020 10:43,ternence<lujingsh...@126.com> wrote:

Ok, I will support set statement for mysql dialect.

在 2020-02-08 14:57:01,"zhangli...@apache.org" <zhangli...@apache.org> 写道:
Sure, the SET statement should distinguish by database dialect, we need to
split them.

By the way, the apache mailing list cannot display the picture, please use
text only in mailing list.

------------------

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

ternence <lujingsh...@126.com> 于2020年2月8日周六 上午10:42写道:

Hi ,

Sharding sql parser module exists problem for setVariable, setVariable like
attachment mysql.png
now sharding DALStatment.g4 for mysql like attachment sharding.png,and the
setStatement is shard by all dbtype.
my suggestion is delete shard setStatement ,and each db have its own
setstatement.

Thanks,
Jingshang Lu