Hi Hongtao,

Thanks for your detailed proposal which looks great.

I fixed some typos base on google doc’s advice, and one item seems no clue for
me is that Sharding-Sidecar is still in our mind without any progress.

Sincerely,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org