Hi community,

Our 4.1.0 release is on the way. Moreover, I received plenty of feedback and
complaints that our configuration is complicated and tedious.
When trying it by myself, I convinced it is time to make some changes.
I propose to simplify the configuration API for sharding rule since release 5.x.

### Here are pros and cons

#### Pros
1. Through much Straightforward sharding configuration, users do not need to
understand too many sharding strategies[1]
for their scenarios since sharding strategies decreases from 5 to 2.
The ISSUE[2] will show you the initial design for new API and TODO list.

2. ShardingSphere will provide many default sharding strategies for users,
which means 80% of users could adopt default sharding strategies rather than
write by themselves.
No code, no compile, no redundant setting.

#### Cons
1. New configuration API does not have a great compatibility across 4.x and
5.x, i.e., it is a brand new API since release 5.x
 (I guess it will become our argument).

Therefore, I sincerely welcome your opinion and comment to develop this
proposal better and better.

[1]
https://shardingsphere.apache.org/document/current/en/manual/sharding-jdbc/configuration/config-yaml/
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/5017