Hello everyone,

Some updates for the way to get involved!

Blow is login/attend information: ( Please download client/App before join
us. https://meeting.tencent.com )

适兕 邀请您参加腾讯会议
会议主题:ALC Beijing PodCast Episode #2 Talk
会议时间:2020/5/10 21:00-22:00

点击链接直接加入会议:
https://meeting.tencent.com/s/55nHl6xcd2a0

会议 ID:762 971 492
会议密码:0101

手机一键拨号入会
+8675536550000,,762971492# (中国大陆)
+85230018898,,,2,762971492# (中国香港)

根据您的位置拨号
+8675536550000 (中国大陆)
+85230018898 (中国香港)

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org