Hi fellows,

There is a significant change for release 5.x need to be public to our
community.
To get a consistent and straightforward orchestration function for both of
Sharding Proxy and Sharding JDBC,
we extracted the joint members from them, which will be passed down to
`shardingsphere-underlying` module. Based on that, orchestration engine could
function simply and uniformly.

A todo list is appended here.
-[ ] Remove cache from Sharding Parser
-[ ] Call the `clear()` of Sharding Parser when needed
-[ ] Exact joint members from Sharding Proxy and JDBC to group into a new new
`SchemaContext`
-[ ] Pass a list of `SchemaContext` named `SchemaContexts` to
`shardingsphere-underlying`
-[ ] Refactor the behaviors of `orchestration`

Since pictures can not show well in dev list,
you can learn the view of the new structure and relationships of related
classes from [1].

[1] https://github.com/apache/shardingsphere/issues/5593

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org