Hi John,

Thanks for this report draft. LGTM
BTW, `ISSUES` is none. I have no idea how to define the issue in our report.
Could you give me some hints?

Best,
Trista

 Juan Pan (Trista)

Senior DBA & PPMC of Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating)
E-mail: panj...@apache.org

On 06/2/2020 23:09,zhangli...@apache.org<zhangli...@apache.org> wrote:
Hi All,

We will report to ASF Board on 10th June. This is the draft of report,
please let me know if we need to change anything.

The mission of Apache ShardingSphere is the creation and maintenance of
software related to a database clustering system providing data sharding,
distributed transactions, and distributed database management

## Issues:
No.

## Membership Data:
Apache ShardingSphere was founded 2020-04-15 (2 months ago)
There are currently 25 committers and 14 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 7:4.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members (project graduated recently).
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
Software development activity:

- We are preparing to release the bug fix release 4.1.1.
- We have added support for pluggable architecture in our master branch.
- We are designing the new API for version 5.x.
- We accepted the donation from ElasticJob (a distribute scheduler
framework) as a new scheduler solution.

## Community Health:
Overall community health is good. The mailing list decreased 29% because
after graduation, more contributors focus development tasks on GitHub,
issues, pull requests, contributors are still increasing rapidly.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo