> This time is mainly for the Chinese community.

Got it, we could upload videos to YouTube or the Website to let more users
watch them! (with YouTube's auto-translation CC this time)

AFAIK, this is the first time to join communities on our mailing list, hope
more users could join this event!

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://github.com/juzhiyuan>

yeliang wang <wangyeliang19820...@gmail.com> 于2021年11月17日周三 下午2:47写道: